The Forbidden Fruit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Forbidden Fruit

тнεѕε violεит dεligнтѕ наvε violεит εиdѕ, аиd iи тнεія тяіυмрн diε, liкε fiяε aиd powdεя, wніcн аѕ тнεу кіѕѕ...coиѕυмε... ♥ ◦ ■ ◊ ○ ♫

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forks Motel

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76Forks Motel - Page 4 Empty Re: Forks Motel Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:14 pm

Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

"Damn right you should of," Dean says, as the panic dissipates at hearing Sam's voice, safe, though the worry is quickly replaced by annoyance, made worse by the fact that he has only just woken up, "Where are you? You better not have my car."

Dean really wished that Sam had the common sense not to pull a stunt like that again. They were in the place were their mothers killer potentially lived, and were their dad had gone missing. It made sense to stick together.

77Forks Motel - Page 4 Empty Re: Forks Motel Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:34 pm

Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

"Um... yeah. I was going to go research some more at the local library, and let you sleep." Well, Sam felt pretty stupid now. What was wrong with him? After all the stuff they'd found out yesterday, he'd just left without a word.

But it was a free country, after all.

78Forks Motel - Page 4 Empty Re: Forks Motel Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:44 pm

Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

Dean rubbed his fingers against his eyes, frustrated at Sam for his lack of thought into just walking off. Getting up from the bed, he walked over to the window and looked out. Sure enough his beloved impala was still there.

"I'll be with you in an hour," Dean said over the phone, pacing back and forth, "Don't go off anywhere again."

79Forks Motel - Page 4 Empty Re: Forks Motel Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:46 pm

Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

"Alright!" said Sam, a little annoyed, but knew that Dean's concern was justified.

He hung up his cell phone and pocketed it. The library wasn't too far away - the town was pretty small and it wouldn't take long to walk there. Dean, naturally, would take the Impala.

80Forks Motel - Page 4 Empty Re: Forks Motel Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:09 am

Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

Dean closed his phone when Sam hung up on him, glaring at it for a second before putting it down on his bed. At least Sam had not taken the Impala, though he still should not have gone without leaving a note.

Dean looked over at the shower. Hopefully Sam hadn't used up all the hot water.

81Forks Motel - Page 4 Empty Re: Forks Motel Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:16 am

Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen
Admin
Admin

Alice wasn't really sure what she was supposed to do, as she walked down to Forks Motel. They were just humans - they weren't exactly a threat to any of them, but she had seen them the previous night, researching their family. They might even find out the truth about them.

So, she had come to make friendly peace to them - that is, if they'd accept it. She knew what room, and there she was, standing outside. It was normal looking. She raised up her hand and knocked on the door.

82Forks Motel - Page 4 Empty Re: Forks Motel Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:24 am

Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

Dean froze as he heard a knock at the door. It couldn't be Sam - he was in the library. Dean walked over to his duffel bag, sitting in the corner of the room, He grabbed a bottle of holy water, a silver knife, a gun loaded with rock salt and some salt. Before answering the door he made a line of salt running across the doorway. Whatever this thing was, it would not be able to get inside when he opened the door.

Cautiously, he opened the door, the knife in his back pocket, gun held in front of him in his right hand, holy water in his left.

83Forks Motel - Page 4 Empty Re: Forks Motel Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:36 am

Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen
Admin
Admin

Alice looked up at Dean, quite shocked with this quick reaction to her simply knocking on the door. He didn't even know who she was yet - how would he react to that?

"Hello, Dean Winchester?" she asked cautiously, trying to at least act a little human.

She eyed the line of salt on the floor for less than a second, before snapping back to Dean pointing the gun at her. Salt... as in actual salt. Why would he have that lining the floor?

84Forks Motel - Page 4 Empty Re: Forks Motel Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:49 am

Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

"What are you?" Dean demanded, taking a step back as he took in the yellow eyes. This was really bad. The demon had obviously possessed another poor bastard, It had taken on the image of a girl, probably still in high school.

For a moment he was glad that Sam was in the library, safe from this thing. He really shouldn't have brought Sam down here in the first place, this was getting dangerous and Sam would be safer back in Stanford. It was too late for that now.

"How do you know my name?" he asked, as he realized the demon had referred to him by his name, this was just getting better and better, If it knew his name, then would it know about Sam? Would it go after Sam?

85Forks Motel - Page 4 Empty Re: Forks Motel Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:55 am

Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen
Admin
Admin

This was worse than she thought. But Alice tried to convince herself that she was doing the right thing here - she had to be. She couldn't just wait for them to come, or maybe it would have been better if she did since then it wouldn't look like she was heading in to finish them off before anything started. Well, she was there now.

"I didn't come to hurt you, or your brother. And I know what you're trying to do here. None of my family are demons, okay? I just wanted to make friendly peace." she explained.

She looked down at the gun. "Please, put the gun away."

86Forks Motel - Page 4 Empty Re: Forks Motel Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:03 am

Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

It knew about Sam? He needed to phone him, to warn him. This was all his fault. The demon claimed that it was not a demon, that it meant neither of them any harm, but demons lied. It was what they did best. The fact that it seemed to know about him and Sam made it even worse, like it had been watching their every move.

Dean made no move to put the gun down, there was no way he was putting it away with this thing standing at his door.

"If you go near my brother, then I swear to God I'll hunt you down..." he said, leaving the threat hanging in the air. As soon as this was over with he was taking Sam back to Stanford and sorting this out on his own. He looked at it's eyes, "If you're not a demon, then explain you're eyes. They're not human."

87Forks Motel - Page 4 Empty Re: Forks Motel Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:07 am

Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen
Admin
Admin

Ugh. How could she have just walked straight in there and not seen this coming? Hopefully the rest of the family wouldn't know about this (she would have to make a deal with Edward) and hopefully she would persuade them that they could just back out.

She sighed. "Alright. I can explain the eyes. But if I told you then... that wouldn't be a good thing. So please don't ask what we are? None of us would ever go after your brother - well, not on purpose - but I really just came here to make peace."

88Forks Motel - Page 4 Empty Re: Forks Motel Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:13 am

Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

It would not go after Sam, on purpose? What the hell was that supposed to mean? Was it a threat? It sounded like one to him. The denial of being a demon irked him even more, as did the refusal to elaborate on it, and the empty promises of coming to make peace with them.

Dean laughed, "You came to make peace, are you kidding me?" he glared at it, "You killed our mom, probably dad too, and you came to make peace? Sorry,lady, but I'm not convinced."

89Forks Motel - Page 4 Empty Re: Forks Motel Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:16 am

Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen
Admin
Admin

"I'm telling you, it wasn't us!" This was just getting worse and worse. But how else was she meant to do this carefully? "How would you like me to prove that I'm really not who you think I am?" she asked. "Aside from telling you what we really are - and that's for the best, trust me, you don't want to go around asking that to any of us or you'll have major problems."

90Forks Motel - Page 4 Empty Re: Forks Motel Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:25 am

Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

"Tell me what you are," Dean said after a pause. If this thing really wasn't the thing that killed their mother, then it should not have a problem with telling him. As with the major problems that it claimed they would have if it told them, that seemed like yet another threat to his family by another supernatural thing,

The mention of them as a plural made him more uneasy. If there were more then one of them then it would be even harder to kill them. Coming here was a bad idea, and if it wasn't for dad then he would have left by now.

He glanced behind him at his phone, before looking back. He need to phone Sam. If there were more out there then he could be in danger.

91Forks Motel - Page 4 Empty Re: Forks Motel Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:28 am

Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen
Admin
Admin

Alice waited for him to think over this information. She had to keep telling herself that he was human - that he shouldn't know about anything. But how did he? It was so strange to be in the presence of someone who could get so close to finding out what they are. It was for his own safety that he didn't know about them. All she had to explain was the yellow eyes - which was hard, because they all had yellow eyes, and they were all adopted so there wasn't really a way around it.

"Can I just ask..." she looked down at the salt. "What's with the salt?"

92Forks Motel - Page 4 Empty Re: Forks Motel Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:34 am

Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

Dean shook his head. This thing was not going to play games with him. The salt was irrelevant, and it was evading his question. It obviously did not want to answer what they were, though for what reason he was unsure. The one thing he was sure about however was that its yellow eyes were not human.

"Answer the question," he repeated, glaring at it, "What are you."

93Forks Motel - Page 4 Empty Re: Forks Motel Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:38 am

Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen
Admin
Admin

Alice frowned, seeing that he wasn't going to let her ask about him that easily. How could she try and throw him off the 'You killed my mother' road?

"My name's Alice Cullen, and I go to Forks High... and our whole family is... like me. I want to tell you, but I don't think you need that many problems, especially since you're looking for your father - who didn't come through here by the way, I would have seen him."

She gave up - she would have to tell him something or he wasn't going to trust her at all. "I can kind of see the future, which is what I meant by being able to see. But believe me - none of us are a threat to you. In fact, it would be much worse if we had red eyes instead of yellow."

94Forks Motel - Page 4 Empty Re: Forks Motel Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:47 am

Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

It went to the local school? That was sick... hanging out with the poor innocent kids, unsuspecting of who it really was. What was the comment meant to mean about having yellow yellow eyes, and not red?

Why was it saying his father hadn't passed through? Dean knew with his own eyes that he had. It just kept on lying and evading his questions.

"Me and my dad were here the other week," Dean said, "and I will find out what you are, if you aren't a demon, whether you tell me or not."

95Forks Motel - Page 4 Empty Re: Forks Motel Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:50 am

Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen
Admin
Admin

Alice sighed again. "I mean since you've been looking for him, he hasn't passed through." She glanced at the salt again, finding it really weird. Maybe it was meant to be some kind of barrier to stop her getting in?

"I don't think we should keep standing here like this, since the maid's going to walk past in three seconds, and she's going to scream if she see's you holding that."

Slowly, she stepped over the line into the room, hoping that maybe this would prove to him that she wasn't anything that he thought she was.

96Forks Motel - Page 4 Empty Re: Forks Motel Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:55 am

Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

If anything, this freaked Dean out even more. There weren't many things impervious to salt. Only really powerful demons, and a few other types of supernatural beings. Dean pocketed the gun. If salt lines didn't bother it, then rock salt bullets would likely have no effect either.

Dean threw the holy water at her. This should tell for sure whether she was a demon, or something else.If not, he was kind of screwed. The only thing he had left was a silver knife to defend himself with.

97Forks Motel - Page 4 Empty Re: Forks Motel Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:57 am

Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen
Admin
Admin

Alice saw it before it happened, and quickly moved away, letting the water fall onto the carpet. She pouted, annoyed. "That wasn't very nice. Do you know how long it takes to get my hair this perfect?" she folded her arms. "And how is water meant to stop demons?"

98Forks Motel - Page 4 Empty Re: Forks Motel Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:03 am

Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

Dean swore under his breath, annoyed. "It would have told me whether you are a demon or not," he answered reluctantly, and because she had dodged it he couldn't be sure what she was. Still, he wasn't about to go off on an explanation on her behalf.

"So, lets cut the chase. What the hell are you?" he asked, glowering at her. This was getting ridiculous, they were just skirting around the issue.

99Forks Motel - Page 4 Empty Re: Forks Motel Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:06 am

Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen
Admin
Admin

"I told you," said Alice again. "I can't tell you for your own safety. Unless you would want to be one of us, or die, then I think that maybe I should keep that information secret."

She unfolded her arms. "I can help you. I know you're looking for the thing that's killing the humans and the animals. Well... the animal deaths are kind of our fault. But we are not the ones killing the humans."

100Forks Motel - Page 4 Empty Re: Forks Motel Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:15 am

Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

Be one of us? That throwaway statement stuck out in Dean's mind. That meant that she must be some kind of thing that could turn a human into whatever creature she was. What did he know that could do that? Werewolves? Vampires? The list wasn't exactly very long. The threat of death didn't really puzzle him. If he knew what they were, then he could kill them, so it was fair enough that they would want to get there first.

If they were responsible for the animal killings, and if she was telling the truth, which was unlikely, then they're way of death could be a clue. The blood sucked out of them? Sure, it wasn't typical vampire behavior, but the deaths were too clean for it to be a werewolf.

"Are you a vampire?" he hazarded a guess. It seemed slightly more likely then werewolf, and she could be lying about the missing people.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next