The Forbidden Fruit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Forbidden Fruit

тнεѕε violεит dεligнтѕ наvε violεит εиdѕ, аиd iи тнεія тяіυмрн diε, liкε fiяε aиd powdεя, wніcн аѕ тнεу кіѕѕ...coиѕυмε... ♥ ◦ ■ ◊ ○ ♫

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forks Motel

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101Forks Motel - Page 5 Empty Re: Forks Motel Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:21 am

Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen
Admin
Admin

"You're smart." Alice nodded, dreading how her family would react later. "And now you know, you should just get your brother and get out of here as fast as you can. It's not safe. And you know what's doing the killings? Other vampires - ones with red eyes - the dangerous type that don't live on animals."

She continued. "And these vampires are so much different to the ones you know. Don't even think of trying to hurt me, because it won't do anything. Humans are no match for these vampires, because the only thing that can even penetrate their skin is other vampires. Trust me, we're going to take care of this. You really don't want to get any more involved than you already are, you really don't."

102Forks Motel - Page 5 Empty Re: Forks Motel Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:58 pm

Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

So he guessed right. Dean exhaled. This was not good at all. If she was right about them being different to normal vampires then he had no idea how he was meant to kill a vampire like them, and even if they did only kill animals, was it right to leave them alive? Especially knowing they could potentially drop off the wagon and onto human blood.

If it was true and these yellow eyed vampires were trying to sought out the problem, then would it be better to just leave them to it? Probably not... not that she needed to know that.

"You saying we should just go?" Dean asked, itching to get to the phone to call Sam, so they could solve this together. He'd have to wait for this vampire to leave to do that though.

103Forks Motel - Page 5 Empty Re: Forks Motel Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:02 pm

Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen
Admin
Admin

"Whatever you're looking for," said Alice. "You are not going to find it here - just more trouble, and more danger, and it's better for you to just leave and let us take care of it."

She walked back over to the door, but looked back. "Oh, and tell your brother not to be so close minded." She walked out the door, intending to not have to go back there and tell them twice to leave. It was much, much better if they didn't get caught up in their vampire fights.

104Forks Motel - Page 5 Empty Re: Forks Motel Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:10 pm

Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

"What?" Dean's brow furrowed. Before he could ask more into what she was referring to about Sam, she was gone out of the door.

Huh. Weird.

Still a bit confused, Dean walked over to his bed, collapsing onto it, and grabbing his cell. He paused, looking at it, eyes hovering over Sam's number. He rang it, putting the phone to his ear.

105Forks Motel - Page 5 Empty Re: Forks Motel Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:15 pm

Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

Sam has made it to the library and was looking through some papers. He came across something or other concerning the Doctor again, but it was weird - about how he'd saved someone important - like it was a miracle. The demon really worked in strange ways.

He put it down, trying to think of what else he could possibly find in the small, very limited library, when he saw something poking out from under a bookshelf. He stood up and went over to it and when he pulled out the thin hardback book it was a year book from Forks High. He flicked through it, absent mindedly and came across some photos - it looked like the Cullen kids. And they all had yellow eyes, some darker shades than others.

Sam quickly pulled out his cell, hiding behind a book shelf, hoping that the librarian wouldn't hear him talking to Dean. He had to know about this.

106Forks Motel - Page 5 Empty Re: Forks Motel Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:58 pm

Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

He mentally blew out a sigh of relief as Sam picked up. Looked like they hadn't gotten to him yet. He needed to get to him before they did.

Dean looked over at the window, rain pouring heavily against the glass. Why did it always have to rain in this town? He wasn't looking forward to going out in that. He leaned down, and grabbed hold of his leather jacket, slinging it on.

"Sam?" his fingers tightened around the phone, as he stood up from the bed, going over to the door, "They're vampires."

107Forks Motel - Page 5 Empty Re: Forks Motel Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:01 pm

Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

Sam blinked. "Vampires? How can they be...? But they all have yellow eyes - even the kids, Dean."

How could they be vampires? The only vampires they'd seen were the ones that couldn't stand being around human blood. If the doctor was a vampire, how would he be able to be around blood all the time - not to mention around during the day if he was meant to sleep at night. What was going on?

108Forks Motel - Page 5 Empty Re: Forks Motel Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:30 pm

Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

Sam had a point, yellow eyes on a vampire was not normal, and definitely not something they had encountered before. The only thing Dean had to go on was that they lived off animal blood or something, and apparantly the red eyed ones didn't. They needed to look further into this.

"I don't know man," Dean answered, walking down the corridor of the motel, "but this vampire chick came to the motel after I called you and was telling me that we should back off." Dean frowned, pressing his lips together, "They're not normal vampires, there's something really weird going on."

109Forks Motel - Page 5 Empty Re: Forks Motel Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:34 pm

Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

"Dude, if they're vampires, how the hell is one a doctor at the hospital?" asked Sam, confused.

At the sound of hearing one came to the motel he inwardly shuddered. That meant that they knew where the were - and that meant they would be able to track them and carry their scent for life. This wasn't good. And it wasn't improving either.

"Did she say anything about their kind?"

110Forks Motel - Page 5 Empty Re: Forks Motel Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:47 pm

Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

"No idea," Dean admitted, as he exited the building, the impala in sight, "That wasn't exactly my top priority when I had some vampire in the room."

He cursed under his breath as he was bombarded with the heavy rainfall, hunching up in his jacket, "we can't kill them in the normal dead mans blood - chop off the head way. So we're gonna have to find a way to end them."

111Forks Motel - Page 5 Empty Re: Forks Motel Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:51 pm

Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

Sam frowned. "I don't think that's the way to go with this, Dean. What if they're actually good people. I mean one of them works in a hospital and they seem to be making a good impression. The only way if that was twisted would be if there were some cases at the hospital where people have been drained of blood and it's never in there - it's always around in the forest. I think we've gotta go check it out."

112Forks Motel - Page 5 Empty Re: Forks Motel Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:04 pm

Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

Dean shook his head as he started the car, his tone sceptical as he spoke into the cell phone, "They're vampires, dude, they may be on the wagon now, but it won't be long till they fall off. They're all the same, we gotta kill them."

Their dad had taught them that these supernatural things, they were all the same. All of them were evil, it was as simple as that. Black and white. Dean had always agreed with his father on that. They weren't human, and there was no point seeing them as anything like humanity.

113Forks Motel - Page 5 Empty Re: Forks Motel Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:10 pm

Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

"But Dean-!" Sam started, but the librarian came around the corner, dusting shelves. She glared, angrily at him and he quickly straightened up, hiding the phone behind his back. She gave him a long hard look before he got uncomfortable and walked around behind some other shelves.

"Alright... What did she say, exactly?"

114Forks Motel - Page 5 Empty Re: Forks Motel Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:04 pm

Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

Dean reversed the Impala out of the car park, one hand on the steering wheel as he talked on his cell.

"She told me to back off, something about turning or killing me if I found out what they were," Dean's forehead creased in concentration as he looked for a sign indicating where the library was, turning the steering wheel as he went round a corner, "and when I guessed she said to watch out for the red eyed ones that eat humans or something, and that we should get out of town."

115Forks Motel - Page 5 Empty Re: Forks Motel Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:11 pm

Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

"Is that all she said?" asked Sam, walking through the library, nodding to the librarian as she scowled at him while tidying up the papers on the table. He kept the yearbook, though, walking backwards against the door to get outside.

"I'm outside." he said, hearing the car in the background.

116Forks Motel - Page 5 Empty Re: Forks Motel Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:21 pm

Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

"Yeah, that's about it," Dean answered, taking another turning as he saw a sign for the public library. It was a couple more seconds before the library - and Sam outside - came into view. "I'm here," Dean hung up, and honked his horn, trying to get Sam's attention. Winding down the window, he leaned out, waiting for Sam to come over.

117Forks Motel - Page 5 Empty Re: Forks Motel Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:24 pm

Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

Sam looked around and saw Dean in the Impala on the other side of the road. He hung up the phone, crossed over, and got in.

"I got this." he held up the yearbook. "It's got all their pictures in."

118Forks Motel - Page 5 Empty Re: Forks Motel Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:54 pm

Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

"Great," Dean said as he pulled out of the road, glancing briefly at the yearbook that Sam was holding, "So, how many of them are there?"

He was at a bit of a loss for what to do now. They didn't know how to kill the vampires, they didn't know were their father was. They seemed to be going round in circles.

119Forks Motel - Page 5 Empty Re: Forks Motel Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:57 pm

Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

"Seven if the mom's one too." said Sam, looking down. This wasn't looking good. There were seven strange vampires that they didn't even know how to kill. Not to mention their father was still missing and could have easily been taken by one as they seemed to be almost indestructible.

"Dean? What if we can't..." he trailed off.

120Forks Motel - Page 5 Empty Re: Forks Motel Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:08 pm

Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

"We will," Dean's jaw was set, stubborn and determined, eyes on the road ahead. For him, it was not a question of if about finding their dad. They would. They had to. Odds in their favor or not, they would find him.

Dean turned the car onto the road heading out of forks, towards the forest. They could check out the wolf sightings, that gave them a more tangible thing to work out. "You in the mood for a trip to the woods?" Dean asked, injecting a little humor into his voice, as they gradually left the more urban, built up parts of Forks, "Check out the wolves."

121Forks Motel - Page 5 Empty Re: Forks Motel Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:12 pm

Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

END OF TOPIC
- - - - - - - - - -

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5