The Forbidden Fruit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Forbidden Fruit

тнεѕε violεит dεligнтѕ наvε violεит εиdѕ, аиd iи тнεія тяіυмрн diε, liкε fiяε aиd powdεя, wніcн аѕ тнεу кіѕѕ...coиѕυмε... ♥ ◦ ■ ◊ ○ ♫

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who is your favorite pairing?

+4
Edward Cullen
Lauren Mallory
Mary
Bella Swan
8 posters

Who is the best pairing?

Who is your favorite pairing? Vote_b1021%Who is your favorite pairing? Vote_b12 21% [ 4 ]
Who is your favorite pairing? Vote_b105%Who is your favorite pairing? Vote_b12 5% [ 1 ]
Who is your favorite pairing? Vote_b1021%Who is your favorite pairing? Vote_b12 21% [ 4 ]
Who is your favorite pairing? Vote_b1016%Who is your favorite pairing? Vote_b12 16% [ 3 ]
Who is your favorite pairing? Vote_b100%Who is your favorite pairing? Vote_b12 0% [ 0 ]
Who is your favorite pairing? Vote_b1016%Who is your favorite pairing? Vote_b12 16% [ 3 ]
Who is your favorite pairing? Vote_b100%Who is your favorite pairing? Vote_b12 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 19

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who is your favorite pairing? Empty Who is your favorite pairing? Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:32 am

Bella Swan

Bella Swan
Admin
Admin

Hey,

So Corin started up this thing - who's your favorite pair?? She said she wasn't going to do a poll because of limitations, but I am and I'm going to ask people to comment SO WE KNOW. please.

So, go for it!! I'll put up the main pairings - multiple vote, yes Alice - and can people please comment so we can interact. But please don't overdo it - don't vote for everyone. Two or three? maybe four...?

I ran out of poll options, so the others are:
-Jared and Kim,
-Paul and Rachel (Jacob's sister),
-Renee and Phil,
-Victoria and James,
-any linked couples in the Available Characters post.

And tell me your fave non-cannon coupling!!

As Corin said - Post your ships!! (whatever that means...)

COMMENTS PLEASE!!!

Cheers,

bellax

Last edited by Bella Swan on Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://theforbiddenfruit.rpg-board.net

2Who is your favorite pairing? Empty Re: Who is your favorite pairing? Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:37 am

Bella Swan

Bella Swan
Admin
Admin

Okay, so I voted for Edward and Bella - of course, I seem to be the only person I know who actually likes Bella - Carlisle and Esme, my faves! - I adore Esme! - and also Sam and Emily because they are just adorable! (Oops, multiple use of the same word - but it fits! whatever.)

I almost voted for Jacob and Bella, too, but they're a sad pairing, because they cause each other so much pain because they're so in love. Sometimes it's like, "Wake up already!!" But Edward and Bella are just too perfect.

Pairings that are just friends/family - like Corin's Jasper/Seth suggestion - I really like Jacob's admiration for Carlisle and also the strong bond between Esme and Edward, so sweet!!

Comments, please Smile

bellax

3Who is your favorite pairing? Empty Re: Who is your favorite pairing? Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:50 am

I know it's Jane - Jaw Drop!!

No, it's Bella. I didn't want the old Jane's graphics to go to waste, so I'm gunna start Roleplaying with Corin, who is bored Smile

I voted for Alice and Jasper this time - probably the other match made in heaven, love Alice!! And I also voted for Emmett and Rosalie, because I love how Emmett is the only person Rose feels really secure and safe with, and how Emmett always makes jokes about her!! Laughing

Aaah, Lol Smile

More comments please Very Happy

Janex

4Who is your favorite pairing? Empty Re: Who is your favorite pairing? Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:01 am

Wow, Robin really has never been on since she signed up. Corin, Alice, Moi, I believe that the first day back at school will be a day to SCRATCH SOMEONE'S EYES OUT!!!

Janex

5Who is your favorite pairing? Empty Re: Who is your favorite pairing? Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:46 am

Mary

Mary

Edward and Bella and Sam and Emily, cause they're both perfect for each other. I suppose I should've gone for Jacob and Renesmee and Quil and Claire too, because they're imprinted n'all.

Mary Smile x

6Who is your favorite pairing? Empty Re: Who is your favorite pairing? Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:34 pm

Lauren Mallory

Lauren Mallory

Hey, sorry I haven't been on in a while, I'll quickly post my favourite pairings here! And if you didn't know, ship is short for relationship, is fanfic shorthand. Smile

Alice/Jasper's pretty cute, and is probably my favourite pairing in Twilight.

Also, why is Edward/Jacob not on here? Does no one ship them? They're the best slash pairing in twilight! :O

7Who is your favorite pairing? Empty Re: Who is your favorite pairing? Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:13 am

Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

My favorite pair is Edward and Bella.

They are made for each other and the way that Edward feels about Bella is incredible.

I love them together even though really doesn't deserve him or Jake

-Edward

8Who is your favorite pairing? Empty Re: Who is your favorite pairing? Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:33 pm

Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

jacob and bella Smile

9Who is your favorite pairing? Empty Re: Who is your favorite pairing? Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:35 pm

Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

Emmett and Rosalie...
Christ, I'd love to be Emmett...

10Who is your favorite pairing? Empty Re: Who is your favorite pairing? Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:37 pm

Bella Swan

Bella Swan
Admin
Admin

Don't be such a guy ¬_¬ and you do know that it was multiple votes...??

comment any others!! Haha!! Laughing Very Happy

11Who is your favorite pairing? Empty Re: Who is your favorite pairing? Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:01 pm

Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

Rosalie and Emmett because she went through so much to save him!

12Who is your favorite pairing? Empty Re: Who is your favorite pairing? Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:29 am

Reveka

Reveka

Carlisle and Esme I think are my favourites, but Sam and Emily are cute too, so they are who I voted for.

Reveka.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum