The Forbidden Fruit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Forbidden Fruit

тнεѕε violεит dεligнтѕ наvε violεит εиdѕ, аиd iи тнεія тяіυмрн diε, liкε fiяε aиd powdεя, wніcн аѕ тнεу кіѕѕ...coиѕυмε... ♥ ◦ ■ ◊ ○ ♫

You are not connected. Please login or register

Three Friends

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Three Friends Empty Three Friends Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:53 am

Aleta

Aleta

Aleta slunk along the forest floor, trailing hikers. They'd been north for a while now, not sure which state. Iowa maybe? There were no people here. The place was dead. She hissed in frustration, thumping her fist, hard enough to cause a tremor that lasted twelve feet, and stood, looking back at her friends.

"We have got to go somewhere where there's people," Aleta hissed. "I HATE animal meat!"

She screeched in frustration, so loud the trees shook. Her rear end thumped on the floor and her wrists rested on her knees, pointed upwards from the floor while her flat black eyes stared into space. More glared, actually.

"Ugh... West?? I think that's the closest coast. There's got to be people there?" she suggested. She turned her burning glare onto her friends.

2Three Friends Empty Re: Three Friends Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:15 pm

Desire

Desire

To put it simply, Desire was pissed. She hadn't wanted to come up here in the first place. Her idea of a hunt was back in the city. She had been turned in New York, and getting out before sunrise hadn't been easy. Sticking to the shadows she'd stayed there for a few days, eating anyone who came down the alley. It hadn't been long till the bodies piled up and police were coming to investigate, and so she'd legged it during the night, halfway across America to somewhere cloudy. It was then that she'd started slowing down her attacks, using her flirtatious gifts to lure male humans into the shadows. It wasn't hard.

But for some reason she'd agreed to go on this wild goose chase with her coven.

"Why did we even bother?" she asked, folding her arms, looking bored. "Why couldn't we just go with my plan?"

3Three Friends Empty Re: Three Friends Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:39 pm

Aleta

Aleta

"Because we both knew you'd take the credit for it and go all "I'm amazing" on us. We're supposed to be a coven. Come on, let's piss off and eat before we eat each oter," Aleta added that ending because she realised how childish they were actually acting.

She started to run furiously, not caring who followed, and as she began to smell fuel and concrete, she stumbled upon a couple of hikers, married.

Aleta pounced on the man immediately while the woman screamed. He hadn't even seen her coming before his neck was snapped. Feeling generous, she left the woman for whoever caught up first. Unless of course she finished before then. For now, the brunette squealer just stood, frozen and screeching with fear.

As Aleta sucked hungrily from the man's bountiful neck, she rolled her eyes and grunted, kicking back with her heeled foot and crushing a few ribs. The woman lay down unconscious. Finally, I can eat in peace, Aleta tought, though she knew one of her friends would surely catch up any second now. She could hear them and smell them, but she'd only ran about ten miles anyway, so it wasn't exactly certain they were coming her way.

She new men generally had more muscle, and therefore more blood, and this time she was exceptionally lucky, capturing a man with Polycythemia Vera, which is where a human produces too many blood cells. She sucked hard, making sure not one drop was left, right down to his skeleton, the marrow of which she sucked dry, too, being thorough.

She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and turned.

4Three Friends Empty Re: Three Friends Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:13 pm

Alex Lydon

Alex Lydon

Alex decided against interrupting as the other two members of his coven bickered, brooding a few paces behind them and trying to ignore the burning in his throat. It had been a week since he had last fed, his eyes beginning to dark with bloodlust. They really shouldn't have come here. His eyes flickered up to Aleta as her conversation with Desire came to an end, the former vampire running off into the forest.

He sniffed, finally noticing the faint smell of something decidedly human. He turned to Desire, raising an eyebrow.

"We should leave her to it, there'll be nothing left by the time we get there," he said, tone dry. There was little point going after her, Aleta was unlikely to be in the mood to share, considering how long it had been since they had last eaten and her annoyance at Desire. Their best chance was to wait until the next opportunity came along.

5Three Friends Empty Re: Three Friends Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:17 pm

Desire

Desire

"She's never the one for sharing." Desire replied, unfolding her arms and stepping up onto a large fallen branch. She jumped off, playfully, landing on her feet in front of him. Smirking, she stepped closer.

"You know... you can feed off me if you wanted to." She said. "Anytime."

6Three Friends Empty Re: Three Friends Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:34 pm

Alex Lydon

Alex Lydon

Alex smirked, taking a second to drop his gaze, leering at her. It wasn't like they hadn't been through this routine time and time before, but that didn't detract from his enjoyment of it. Looking back at Desire's face, he took a step forward, till they were almost but not quite touching.

He moved his hand up, thumbing at where her pulse point would have been, were she alive. He leaned in, "Anytime?"

7Three Friends Empty Re: Three Friends Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:39 pm

Desire

Desire

Desire leaned in closer, parting her lips slightly so that he would feel her light breaths on his. "As long as you'll return the favour, Alex." she breathed, seductively.

Not even vampires could resist her, not that she could tell with Alex. He was different, and humans couldn't resist any vampire with their inhuman beauty. She was sure that she would get better at noticing though.

8Three Friends Empty Re: Three Friends Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:54 pm

Alex Lydon

Alex Lydon

The smirk fell off his lips as he felt her breath against his skin, eyes sliding shut. His breathing quickened slightly, and he forced himself to pull away, fingers trailing down to her arm, caressing for a second.

He grinned at her, pulling his hand away, "And if I don't want to?"

9Three Friends Empty Re: Three Friends Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:05 pm

Desire

Desire

Desire stared into his eyes. "That's alright." she said innocently, not hurt at all. "Humans are better, after all."

She bought her hands up, feeling his well toned chest under his thin tshirt, before bringing them up around his neck, twisting her fingers through his soft hair. Desire met his lips with her's, pressing only slightly. She needed to make him want her first.

10Three Friends Empty Re: Three Friends Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:24 pm

Alex Lydon

Alex Lydon

That he couldn't deny. Humans were better in the short term. The sex, the blood, it was never the same with one of his own species. The thrill of having something alive under him, and slowly taking that life from them, feeding. He loved the feeling of power, not that it ever lasted long enough.

He allowed the roaming hands, though different from humans and lacking in warmth, not necessarily worse. As Desire pulled him in, he wrapped his arms lightly around her waist, not pulling her in, but not pushing away. He leaned forward, his own lips pushing with a little more pressure, moving his under hers, the distant smell of a fresh kill, probably Aleta, making his thoughts hazy as they kissed.

11Three Friends Empty Re: Three Friends Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:29 am

Aleta

Aleta

"Get a room," Aleta groaned as she slowly graced the clearing, the female human draped over her shoulder. She feigned spitefulness and annoyance, but she truly loved her friends and wished that she had a love like they did between them. She smiled warmly at them. "I brought this for you," she said, dumping the woman on the floor in front of them. "She's not even dead yet," Aleta finished, winking, knowing how much they all loved the kill best of all.

From a stolen pack on her back, she then produced three shiny new outfits for them all. Sadly, they were from the Thriftway, but as least they were clean and comfortable, and more than a little sexy. Aleta smiled as she handed Alex a low-button black shirt and black jeans. She handed Desire a low-cut leopard print top and a little brown skirt to match. She'd even got Desire some stiletto knee-highs, brown fake leather. For herself she'd got a long plum skirt and a puff-sleeved white blouse with some little decorations around it. She'd also got a purple silk ribbon for her hair from a decorated box of chocolates.

She changed quickly, then remembered something. "Oh," she said aloud, handing them each a new set of underwear, including socks. Aleta put pack on her kitten-heeled, button-up boots and tied the ribbon in her hair. She turned to the others and asked, "So, where to?"

12Three Friends Empty Re: Three Friends Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:54 pm

Alex Lydon

Alex Lydon

Alex pulled away from Desire, his eyes turning to Aleta in amusement, a smile tugging at his lips. He was pleasantly surprised that she had saved a human for them, and relieved too. Earlier with Desire had been a distraction from the thirst, but had not made it go abate at all. Fresh meat was ideal, and hopefully they would be able to make a good meal out of this one.

"You could join in with us, Leta," Alex said, with a playful grin. He was not at all opposed to a threesome and he was pretty sure Desire wouldn't be either, though he wasn't entirely sure if Aleta would warm to the idea.

He took the offered clothes, muttering a thanks, getting changed quickly, leaving the shirts buttons undone. The clothes he was wearing were caked in a mixture of blood and dirt gathered from the past few weeks of travelling with his friends. He discarded his old clothes on the floor, looking between Desire, Aleta and the too tempting human. If he were human he would be salivating.

"Somewhere with more life," he said, they needed more then hikers to feed off after all, "I could massacre a village."

13Three Friends Empty Re: Three Friends Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:40 am

Aleta

Aleta

"Ew," Aleta said. A threesome? Seriously? "And it's Aleta," she said with extra emphasis on the 'A'.

"And I agree, we need more blood," she responded, tossing him the human. He was obviously dying for it. She rolled her eyes. "We could go west..." she said following her original idea. "I mean it's north but it's still the coast, there will be people there," she persuaded him.

He was greedy, she had to admit. And she was sure he didn't mean the night-club kind of life, though even he would probably sink that low. "Desire...?" She prompted her, as she had been unusually silent up to this point.

14Three Friends Empty Re: Three Friends Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:31 pm

Desire

Desire

Desire laughed and rolled her eyes. A threesome sounded fun to her. Aleta needed to live a little. She had never been the adventurous type, though not easily swayed by their peer pressure on her. Whatever.

"It's pointless." Desire said, a bit annoyed. Why couldn't they just hunt in towns? Why did they have to come to stupid Forks? "Can't we just go to Seattle or something? Hunting my way is better." It had always worked for her. Why couldn't Aleta see that?

15Three Friends Empty Re: Three Friends Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:13 pm

Aleta

Aleta

"I do get it you know," I said to her. It was obvious to anyone that luring in the humans was easiest. "The chase is just more fun," I finished, winking and poking the tip of my tongue out through my teeth. I smiled around it all.

"C.Mon," I encouraged happily. "It's an old town, where old people live. It won't even matter if we kill a few. And we probably will hunt is Seattle. That's the point. We go to school in Forks, maybe, and be all normal. Then we'll hunt in Seattle where nobody will miss a missing tramp or whatever," I explained.

It all seemed so simple to me, but I'd always been independent. Really, I was with the two other vampires for convenience, I preferred to work alone. But they were my friends, I guess. Or perhaps... they were just my allies.

16Three Friends Empty Re: Three Friends Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:38 pm

Aleta

Aleta

Aleta tilted her head up, judging the time from the position of the sun. It was around noon, though she could tell from only the smallest gleam that she could see through he clouds with her vampiric vision. She stood patiently, enjoying the peace and serenity of the environment.

Some birds sung a mile or so away, while animals who could sense their presence nearby hid, their own in-built sixth-sense guiding them from predators.

Aleta scrambled silently up a nearby tree in curiosity, hearing only the slap of her smooth hands against the rough bark. She smiled happily when she saw the little nest and the tiny blue chicks in it, still with eggshell clinging to their damp feathers. The mother birds stood on the side of the nest, and Aleta could feel slightly her tremors. She was scared.

Aleta grabbed a fer acorns from a little way along the branch and crushed them up for the bird, leaving them just beside the nest. She adored nature, feeling close to it.

She back flipped away from the tree and landed in a skillful crouch, her wild orange hair silkily tumbling behind her.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum