The Forbidden Fruit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Forbidden Fruit

тнεѕε violεит dεligнтѕ наvε violεит εиdѕ, аиd iи тнεія тяіυмрн diε, liкε fiяε aиd powdεя, wніcн аѕ тнεу кіѕѕ...coиѕυмε... ♥ ◦ ■ ◊ ○ ♫

You are not connected. Please login or register

By the Locker

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1By the Locker Empty By the Locker Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:39 am

Lauren Mallory

Lauren Mallory

Lauren leaned against her locker, having just come out of Math. She was waiting for Jessica, seeing as they had their next lesson - Art - together. She was glad that the Bella girl wasn't in their class, she was started to really dislike her. Always getting all the attention from the hottest person in the school. It just wasn't fair. Lauren was of course dealing with this by blatantly ignoring her, and of course bitching at every opportunity. Though Bella clearly had it coming.

She pushed a errant strand of blonde hair behind her ear, smiling to herself. Even if Bella was getting all the attention from the Cullen freak, she was still the prettier out of the two of them despite that. She just wished her dad was still around to see it.

2By the Locker Empty Re: By the Locker Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:46 am

Jessica Stanley

Jessica Stanley

Jess came out her last class, scowling that it had over run by a few minutes. She hated it when the teachers took ages to finish the class and then usually blamed it on them for talking or whatever, even when most of them weren't and it was just stupid Kai at the back.

When she saw Lauren outside their lockers though, she put on her smile again, expensive new, red high heels clicking towards her. "Hiya." she said, hugging her best friend.

3By the Locker Empty Re: By the Locker Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:54 am

Lauren Mallory

Lauren Mallory

Lauren smiled brightly back, returning the hug, before pulling away. Jess had probably just had English or something, and she was out later then usual. It was probably because she had some of the more troublesome students in her class who were always keeping them behind.

"Hey Jess," she said, and then looked down at Jess's feet. "Nice shoes," she commented, looking back up to Jess's face. They looked expensive, and were obviously new. It was starting to make Lauren crave for shopping. Still, they were going to go later anyway, so she'd be able to go around the local mall soon.

4By the Locker Empty Re: By the Locker Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:07 pm

Jessica Stanley

Jessica Stanley

"Thanks." said Jessica happily, opening her locker. "I got them last night with Becci - you remember, my cousin? Well, she's staying with us for like a week or something. It was like, so random. She just came to the door and was all like 'Can I stay with you guys for a few days?' and my mom couldn't exactly turn around and say no. Anyway, we went shopping because she was sooo down in the dumps. It's like oh my god just be happy, you know?"

She turned back to her locker and smiled at her poster of Jensen Ackles inside with the pink cut out hearts around it, sighing dreamily, before looking at herself in the mirror in the door of the locker, putting on some more lip gloss.

5By the Locker Empty Re: By the Locker Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:17 pm

Lauren Mallory

Lauren Mallory

Lauren smiled, biting her lip to hold back the jealousy at how easily Jess got on with her family. Life really wasn't fair.

"I remember Becci," Lauren confirmed, remembering when they met up with her last Summer when she was in the area, "She should come shopping with us tonight!"

She watched as Jess opened the locker, eying the poster of Jensen whatever his name was with distaste. Was she still into that guy off Smallville? Oh dear... Jessica's interests were certainly questionable. Lauren walked over to her own locker, next to Jess's, opening it. Inside she had a picture of Jared Padelecki from Gilmore Girls. She smiled dreamily at it. Now there was a proper man, tall dark and handsome and all that.

6By the Locker Empty Re: By the Locker Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:32 pm

Jessica Stanley

Jessica Stanley

"That would be awesome!" replied Jessica, moving onto her mascara. She placed it back into her bag along with her English folder and book, taking out her sketch book and some pencils for art. She liked art. Sometimes she would just draw Jensen or something. She was pretty good at drawing him now since she'd practised a lot.

"Maybe we could get the new girl to come with us? I mean she's like... so plain. She doesn't even wear make-up."

7By the Locker Empty Re: By the Locker Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:43 pm

Lauren Mallory

Lauren Mallory

Lauren put on a little more eye-liner, replacing the lip gloss from where it was coming off. She took a little hand mirror out of her school bag, and satisfied with her make-up replaced it, grabbing the things she needed for the art less, closing the locker behind her. She couldn't wait till the next season of Gilmore Girls! Jared was so fit...

She turned to face Jess, shaking her head. "I know," she said, practically shuddering at the implications of not wearing make up, "No, we can't invite her, She'd totally ruin our image. And have you seen the clothes she wears?! They're probably from a charity shop or something."

8By the Locker Empty Re: By the Locker Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:49 pm

Jessica Stanley

Jessica Stanley

"God I know..." said Jessica, frowning slightly. "What is she, thirty?" She rolled her eyes and giggled. "She's like... even older than my mom. And you know what she's like." Jessica giggled again. "Did you see that horrible yellow coat she had? I wouldn't be caught dead in that!"

9By the Locker Empty Re: By the Locker Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:54 pm

Lauren Mallory

Lauren Mallory

"Same. Even my Gran dresses better then her," she giggled, "and did you see the way she was looking at that Cullen guy," Lauren snorted, "Like she has a chance with him." Plenty of girls had asked Edward out in past, none ever having any luck. Bella was hardly going to be any different, and Lauren despised her for acting as if she wouldn't be the same as everyone else.

10By the Locker Empty Re: By the Locker Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:59 pm

Jessica Stanley

Jessica Stanley

Jessica made a cold expression at the sound of that. Edward wasn't going to end up with Bella if she could help it. No one got him. Not even she got him. So why would this horrible plain old Bella get him? It was crazy... "Yeah. The bitch has no chance. I should tell her how he rejected me and then she'll hate him. Like when we're best friends of course, cause then she'll totally sympathise."

11By the Locker Empty Re: By the Locker Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:16 pm

Bella Swan

Bella Swan
Admin
Admin

Bella walked along the corridor and passed Jessica and Lauren on her way to Chemistry. It was her second day at Forks high, and she liked those girls. Angela, most of all, she was nicest, but as she walked by she smiled, and decided that she really did enjoy the company of Jess and Lauren. She couldn't really say a bad word about them, except maybe a little too much gossiping and makeup, and 'liking' in the middle of their sentences. Still, Bella really liked them.

https://theforbiddenfruit.rpg-board.net

12By the Locker Empty Re: By the Locker Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:46 pm

Lauren Mallory

Lauren Mallory

Lauren stopped talking as she saw Bella walk by. That was a close one. She didn't particularly want to be caught bitching by the person she was bitching about. That would be embarrassing.

When she was safely out of hearing distance, Lauren turned back to Jess, "You should do that, or..." Lauren smiled slyly, playing with a strand of hair, "Or you could lead her on. Make her think he likes her. Her reaction when she realises the truth would be hilarious."

13By the Locker Empty Re: By the Locker Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:49 pm

Jessica Stanley

Jessica Stanley

"Oh my god." Jessica giggled hysterically. "No... Lauren I can't do that! She'll think I'm such a bitch... and I don't want her to get like that... what will Mike say?" she straightened herself up. "It would be so funny though..."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum