The Forbidden Fruit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Forbidden Fruit

тнεѕε violεит dεligнтѕ наvε violεит εиdѕ, аиd iи тнεія тяіυмрн diε, liкε fiяε aиd powdεя, wніcн аѕ тнεу кіѕѕ...coиѕυмε... ♥ ◦ ■ ◊ ○ ♫

You are not connected. Please login or register

Strolling

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Strolling   Empty Strolling Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:18 pm

Esme Cullen

Esme Cullen

I wandered the forest surrounding Forks looking for some wildflowers, but not really with much purpose. I was just trying to bide the time until Carlisle returned from work.

I found a few lilacs, and picked several, leaving plenty so as not to hurt their population.

I walked deeper into the trees, where green, squishy, moss carpeted... everything, and the sun came through the canopy in such a way that even a zebra would appear bright jade green. The green light bounced off my smooth skin, and the spectrum bounced back, though the green section was largest, besides the normal colors, and that one extra that none of us could put a name to. Of course, I was used to it by now.

I caught a scent very suddenly of another vampire, a human-blood-drinker, so I followed their trail. Soon enough, I came to a massive quick-built cave-like tunnel under the forest floor, and I realized that the trail was leading to my home.

I wondered what on earth had cause this, and wondered who was in my home. And who was chasing them, as their scents intertwined.

2Strolling   Empty Re: Strolling Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:01 pm

Victoria

Victoria

Victoria could smell a familiar scent, one she had come across before.

It was one of the Cullens, she wasn't planning on a fight.

She was far too hungry....

3Strolling   Empty Re: Strolling Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:53 pm

Esme Cullen

Esme Cullen

I saw a flicker of fire, and froze. "Do you need help?" I called to the other vampire - I could smell that she was female - and then, "Hello," as I did not want to be impolite.

I asked not if she was lost, for no vampire could ever be lost."Would you like some help?" I offered again. I could smell no blood, no fulfillment. She must have been ravenous.

I turned suddenly and headed in the general direction of home, skirting around slightly so as to avoid our previous scents.

She needed some nourishment, but she needed a shower, first. desperately.

I ran fast, not checking if she followed.

4Strolling   Empty Re: Strolling Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:00 pm

Victoria

Victoria

She could see her running, Victoria had to think fast on what she was going to do.
In the end the hunger got to her she ran following, not caring where she was going to go,
as long as it was toward tacking the thirst within her. She was ravenous.

5Strolling   Empty Re: Strolling Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:01 pm

Esme Cullen

Esme Cullen

Esme stopped suddenly several yards from the door and whirled, almost being charged down by the fiery red-head hurtling towards me.

"Now you listen," she said sternly, in a teacher-like voice. "We have some blood bags, my husband's a doctor. You can have some, but I want in return your trust. Please have manners and make friends with my family, and if you start a fight or hurt anyone,"-she let that sentence sink in for a second, what hurt lead on to..-"so help me, I wall drag you to the Volturi myself!" Esme was never usually so forceful or mean, but an image of Carlisle lying frozen on the hard kitchen floor shot through her subconscious mind.

"Sorry, I am a hypocrite, being so impolite. Just... don't hurt my family," she asked with pleading golden eyes, probably foreign to the nomad.

"I'm Esme," she said, offering her hand.

6Strolling   Empty Re: Strolling Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:45 pm

Victoria

Victoria

The vampire who called herself Esme, had a certain kindness to her eyes, she looked kind but scared at the same time
"I'm Victoria, thank you for your kind hospitality, i will not harm your friends or family, and thank you for your offer of blood bags,"
Victoria was shocked at herself she was never nice, reasonable or kind to anyone except her coven, Esme had a strange motherly effect over her,
"I would very much like a blood bag please i am ravenous"

7Strolling   Empty Re: Strolling Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:34 am

Esme Cullen

Esme Cullen

Esme smiled, "I'll take your word, and I'll hold you to it," she warned, but in a lighthearted, friendly way. "Come on in," she invited, stepping aside. Of course, the redhead, Victoria, didn't know where she was going, so she led her to the pantry to find the blood bags in the little extra freezer tucked under a shelf in there.

Immediately the Cullens were around them, besides Edward, Emmett and Jasper who had gone out to hunt. She could smell that foreign scent again, the other vampire.

Esme went to walk from the kitchen, leaving Victoria with three blood bags and Esme's family. As she passsed Carlisle, she whispered so only they could hear, "Victoria, she gave her word."

And Carlisle replied, "Mary, she, too, agreed to be courteous." Carlisle and Esme's hands brushed together as they passed, and their fingers curled up instinctively.

Esme walked into the living room to see a beautiful little brunette sitting curled up in the corner. Her cheeks were slightly pink: Carlisle had already fed her.

She smiled warmly, and the girl smiled back. "Hello," Esme said, friendly.

8Strolling   Empty Re: Strolling Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:42 am

Victoria

Victoria

So Mary had found her way here aswell, Victoria decided not to start a fight and act nicely towards her,
"Hello again Mary," Victoria smiled a sweet and innoccent smile, the one she used to help her get dinner.
Victoria, wanted to run away and stay at the same time, she thought back on why she became like she is today.
She remember it was because of a broken heart, a mabye small but deadly thing, it was over how her lover had died in front of her all those years ago and she couldnt let go.
Maybe she should try and live like the Cullens, a thought came across her 'whats going on i never think or feel like this' maybe it was because Esme was so much like the mother she never had. If she could have cried she would of, and then she realised everyone was looking at her.

9Strolling   Empty Re: Strolling Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:31 pm

Bella Swan

Bella Swan
Admin
Admin

"You know each other then," Esme inquired, a warning in both her voice and her eyes as she stared down Victoria. "Well, I trust you won't hurt each other in my home," she continued, emphasising the word 'home' so the nomads didn't forget their promises.

Now, Mary you should stay here for a while, Victoria, you can stay as long as you need to, but you must go. You have far more experience than little Mary, it is clear." Mary looked verrry gratefully up at her, and Esme winked.

"Okay," Esme called, her voice lightening instantly. Mariokart?" she thought Emmett might break the door down, but remembered he was about three hundred miles away (fonrtunately) and wouldn't have to pay for yet another set of locks on the front door. She laughed at that memory, as Carlisle's hand slipped into hers and she felt his lips against her neck. She leant her head back, enjoying the moment.

https://theforbiddenfruit.rpg-board.net

10Strolling   Empty Re: Strolling Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:37 pm

Victoria

Victoria

It appears that Esme, noticed the tension between them, but that was all fine with Victoria the sooner she was away from her the better.

She didn't like feeling like this, it was too weird. Too unatural for her. Unsure of what to do next she curled up on the sofa so that she could make a quick get away if she needed too, but it wasn't obvious to the cullens.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum